The RSM and Allergy Academy’s hugely popular food allergy study day is back for its 13th year. We are excited to bring you the latest in managing unexpected allergen consumption, labelling and nut allergy management with the input of current experts and opinion leaders. Our study day is aimed at all health care professionals who see children and adults with food allergy as part of their practice.
- What should I advise patients about dietary management to prevent food allergies?
- How can changes in the law and food labelling improve safety for people with food allergy?
- What are the future management options for food allergy?
- Know about effective interventions during infancy to prevent development of food allergy
- Understand the current laws on food labelling
- Understand the role of immunotherapy in the management of food allergy
- Nadim & Tanya Ednan-Laperouse, parents of Natasha Ednan-Laperouse
- Dr Rene Crevel, Rene Crevel Consulting Limited
- Dr Chun-Han Chan (Senior Scientific Officer): Team Leader for Food Allergy & Intolerance Policy at the Food Standard Agency
- Professor Gideon Lack
Who should attend:
- General Practitioners
- Health visitors