<<< DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO CANCEL THIS EVENT. WE ARE LOOKING INTO REPLACING WITH A SIMILAR EVENT IN AUTUMN 2020. PLEASE TAKE UP THE REFUND PROCEDURES FOR EVENT BRITE. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE >>>
Hosted by the Allergy Academy and the Royal College of General Practitioners, the aim of this course is to equip healthcare practitioners with the skills and confidence necessary to diagnose and manage allergic disease in the community..
This time we focus particularly on distinct presentations which are especially relevant to paediatric presentations (milk allergy and wheezing). This day is particularly targeted towards doctors and nurses working in the primary care setting, but any interested healthcare professionals are welcome to attend.
- Being able to manage wheeze in children
- Develop an understading in the management of rhinitis
- Differentiating and managing IgE and non-IgEmediated milk allergies
- Understand current understanding and guidelines for allergy prevention in children
- Prevention of food allergies
- Distinguishing milk allergy from other common conditions
- Management of a wheezy child
- Management of rhinitis
- Managing allergic skin conditions
Who Should Attend?
- General practitioners
- GP registrars
- Foundation doctors
- Practice Nurses
- Community Nurses
- School Nurses
- Health Visitors