This is the seventh in our series of joint study days hosted by the Allergy Academy and the Royal College of General Practitioners. Our aim is to equip healthcare practitioners with the skills and confidence necessary to diagnose and manage allergic disease in the community. This time we focus particularly on allergic disease (asthma, rhinitis and eczema) in children. This day is particularly targeted towards doctors and nurses working in the primary care setting, but any interested healthcare professionals are welcome to attend.
- Be able to manage wheeze in children
- Develop an understanding in the management of rhinitis.
- Understand the relation of environmental factors and eczema
- Understand how to optimise device usage to gain control of allergic disease
- Management of a wheezy child
- Management of rhinitis
- Management of eczema in primary care
- Managing aero-allergens in school age children.
Who should attend?
- General practitioners
- GP registrars
- Foundation doctors
- Practice Nurses
- Community Nurses
- School Nurses
- Health Visitors