This study day is suitable for anyone with a keen interest in the diagnosis and management of allergic disease. Delegates will deepen their understanding of current and emerging practice in the diagnosis and management of allergy. There will be a strong focus on the management of allergic diseases, adherence, and developments on eczema management.
Topic Highlights include:
- Management of allergic rhinitis.
- Updates on new treatments for eczema.
- What advice on diet and weaning to give parents of children with high risk for allergy
- How to improve medical adherence.
- Pros & Cons of peanut desensitisation.
Who should attend:
- Specialist Allergy Nurses (secondary/tertiary care)
- Primary/Secondary care doctors with an interest in allergy
- Nurses with an interest in allergic disease
- Allied Health Professionals