We are excited to announce our 10th Allergy & Skin Study Course, run in partnership with the St Johns' Derm Academy. This new Masterclass afternoon session will be delivered by world experts in their field and will focus on current practice and recent advances in allergy diagnostics in both adults and children and the important clinical challenges of these testing modalities.
- Professor Carsten Flohr, Consultant Dermatologist and Clinical Lead for the Tertiary Severe Service, St John's Institute of Dermatology, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Alexandra Santos, Reader and Consultant in Paediatric Allergy, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- The role of allergic triggers (both food and airborne) in the pathogenesis and control of eczema
- Clinical assessment of suspected food and respiratory allergies
- How to interpret skin prick tests and specific IgE testing
- Challenges and Limitations of allergy diagnostic testing
- The role of component testing and cellular tests in allergy diagnosis
Who should attend?
- Specialist Nurses
- Allied Healthcare Professionals with a specific interest in dermatology or allergy