The Allergy Academy 12th Food Allergy Study Day 2018
Monday 21st May 2018
The RSM and Allergy Academy’s hugely popular food allergy study day is back for its 12th year. This exciting course marks the 10 year anniversary since the foundation of the Allergy Academy so we will be in celebratory mood as we bring you our programme of lectures delivered by experts in the field. It is aimed at all health care professionals who see children and adults with food allergy as part of their practice.
- What should I advise patients about exposure to potential allergens during pregnancy and early life?
- Is the current published guidance for milk allergy being delivered in clinic practice?
- Do co-factors alter nut allergy reaction thresholds in clinical practice?
- How should we prioritise risk management when managing patients with food allergy?
- Know about effective interventions during pregnancy and infancy to prevent development of food allergy
- Understand risk factors and predictors for severe allergic reactions
- Understand the role of immunotherapy in the management of food allergy
- Know about current research in the prediction, diagnosis, prevention and management of food allergy.
We are delighted to welcome international opinion leaders to speak on recent advances in food allergy research and its implication in clinical practice, including:
- Suzanne Halken
- Johnathan Hourihane
- Jean-Christophe Caubet.
Who should attend:
- General Practitioners
- Health visitors