The Allergy Academy's hugely popular food allergy study day is back for its 14th year. We are excited to bring you the latest understanding of early nutrition in the prevention of food allergies and future therapies with the input of current experts and opinion leaders. Our study day is aimed at all health care professionals who see children and adults with food allergy as part of their practice.
- What are the modern views on the allergy epidemic?
- Adapting practices in the management of food allergies during the COVID era
- What are our future management options for food allergy?
- Develop an understanding of current research in the prevention of food allergy
- Recognise the role of the gastrointestinal tract in the development of food allergy
- Understand the role of immunotherapy in the management of food allergy
- The importance of shared decision-making when managing a patient with a food allergy
- Professor Adam Fox, BSACI President and Paediatric Allergy Consultant, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital
- Professor Matthew Greenhawt, Children's Hospital, Colorado
- Mary Jane Marchisoto, Lead Patient Advocate for EAACI Task Force
Who should attend:
- General Practitioners
- Health visitors