In partnership with St John's Derm Academy we are excited to announce our Allergy and Skin Study Day 2024. This 1-day webinar will be delivered by world experts, providing valuable insights in current practice, important clinical challenges and recent advances in allergy diagnostics in both adults and children.
Who Should Attend?
This Webinar is open to all healthcare professionals and will be especially useful to dermatologists, allergy doctors, paediatricians, GPs, trainees and nurses with a specialist interest in dermatology or allergy.
- The impact of multisystem allergic disease in the management of eczema
- Pathogenesis and management of IgE and non-IgE mediated food allergy
- Managing allergic rhinitis and asthma
- Managing FPIES and Eosinophilic Oesophagitis
- How to manage patients with cows milk protein intolerance
- Case based discussions and interactive quizzed will help to consolidate learning