The Allergy Academy and the Food Allergy Specialist Groups of the British Dietetic Association are proud to present the Practical Food Allergy study day 2024!
International opinion leaders and national experts will discuss how to prevent of food allergies, survey the breadth of children and adults and review how to optimise psychological support for patients dealing with gastro-allergies. We will also focus on emerging practice for the management of milk allergy.
This online study day is suitable for all health care professionals interested in updating their practice.
Aims and Objectives:
- Learn about the prevention of food allergy in infants and young children
- Adapt to the novel guidance for the management of milk allergy
- Incorporate a multi-disciplinary approach to the management of eating disorders from young children through to adults, with the inclusion of Avoidant Restrictive Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Discuss a multi-disciplinary approach for the management of patients with suspected gastro-allergies
Who should attend:
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals