#ALLERGYONLINE: Practical Food Allergy Study Day
Wednesday 3rd November 2021
The Allergy Academy are delighted to announce this exciting Practical Food Allergy Study day. We are inviting a group of experts from across the globe to enable discussions about the prevention of food allergies in children and debate global public health strategies. We will also focus on emerging research and the latest developments in the management of functional gastrointestinal disease and coeliac disease.
This online study day is suitable for all health care professionals interested in updating their practice.
Aims and Objectives:
- Learn about the latest EAACI Guidelines on the prevention of food allergy in infants and young children
- How to adapt current research on early food introduction into clinical practice
- Develop an understanding of the mechanisms of food-induced GI symptoms and the management of functional GI disorders.
- How to safely manage patients on low-histamine diets
- The potential role of microbiome-targeted therapies for functional gastrointestinal disorders
Who should attend:
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals